Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Meet in the Middle


living three hours away from my handsome man can turn me in to a whiny baby.
i know its unreasonable to think i could spend every weekend with him but... 
i want to!
i should be using the weekends away to get things done or explore Austin while I still live here-
 but all i want to do is wrap up in his arms. 
this past weekend was no different. 

while i whined and pouted friday AND saturday night, boy graciously offered to treat me to a meet in the middle. 

so sunday, i met him in the middle, middle of nowhere. 
there's not much between Austin and Dallas except the bustling metropolitan of Waco, Texas. 
it's not our first MITM in this dismal city but boy knows how to make it romantic each time.
but even so, those dimples and blue eyes of his are worth the drive. 

boy, thanks for being patient with me 

i love our meet in the middles




4 comments:

____j said...

When my husband and I were just dating, he lived 5 hours away. It felt like complete torture when we were apart, but we made a deal to see each other at least one weekend a month. At the time both of us were working and going to school, so any more than that wasn't possible. The days we did get to spend together were always SO amazing, even if all we did was go shopping and see a movie. Just being in each other's company was enough. Enjoy every minute of it!

Dree said...

This is such a sweet photo! I'm glad that you got a MITM (love the abbreviation) with your man!

Alex said...

Precious. I need to meet said man!

Vanessa said...

Awww that is so sweet! I did the long distance thing awhile ago and it was rough. I was whiny often but sadly, our meet in the middle would have been at least 5-6 hours for each of us to drive. Enjoy your meets and look forward to the day when you'll be in the same place!

Love the cute photo!

Happy Weekend!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected