Happy 23rd Little Brother!
I think the best birthday gift I could ever give you is an apology....for being the terrible older sister. So here it goes.
Im sorry for.....
- not letting you hang out with me when you wanted to
- forcing you to dress up when we were little
- forcing you to be my student while I played teacher
- always crying on your birthday and throwing a fit because your birthday happend first even though I am older
- giving you a box of cotton for christmas and then laughing at you
- getting PISSED because you gave me a box of cotton the next year
- yelling "FIRE GET OUT OF THE HOUSE" while you were in the shower and then locking you in the bathroom on April Fools.
Despite all of those things...you know I love you right? and Im so STINKIN excited to see you this weekend!!
Your terrible big sis