Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Frames

What's better than cheeseburgers and James Morrison combined?
Having time to do art projects!

For this project you will need

  • a cheap frame 
  • screening (this is the kind i used)
  • scissors
  • staple gun

Step 1: Find a frame. I found my frames at goodwill for under 2 bucks a piece

Step 2: Place the frame on the screening to use as a template. Cut around the frame leaving about an inch or so on all four sides


Step 3: Use the staple gun to attach the screening to the inside of the frame. Start with all four corners. Make sure to PULL TIGHT when stapling.

Step 4: Cut off the extra screen.

Step 5: Hang on the wall



Now your jewelry is a piece of art :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey you!! I want credit for this one!

=)

Alex said...

You are clever! miss youuu

Travelin Through Life said...

LOVE IT! I cant wait to try it! I am back at my old blogging habbits :) I am doing a $25 gift card give away to kick it off check it out www.multicoloredsprinkles.blogspot.com

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected