Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Holidays are a great time to get together with friends and family.
The Tiny Dancers and I got together, naturally, for a night of fun. 

I absolutely adore these girls.


I am so grateful  to have had 10 years of friendship with these lovelies.


Of course Crash came too :)


and then the next day the parentals and I watched Crash
and beads of sweat glisten off his sexy muscles,  
glorify God 
as he rocked the drums during worship at church.


I also got to spend some great quality time with bestie making everybody annoyed at Borders Books by being obnoxiously loud like we were 6th graders again.

Guess what.... GLEE NEXT WEEK.
I. Cant. Wait.
La naomi is pretty


i am also taking a break from blogging. 
be back in a week or two.
much love
x
la beast

2 comments:

____j said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend! Awesome to hear.

Unknown said...

hmmmmm hai

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected