Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dear Matt Wertz,





I am NOT okay with you being on the radio. I get that it makes you happy. I get that it will be lucrative. I get that it will make you an instant rockstar. I even get that it is what you have been dreaming of for years. BUT what YOU dont get is that no longer will I be able to see you play in intimate smaller venues. No longer will I be able to jam out in the front row. No longer will I be able to bat my eyes and get my flirt on and you actually see it.  No longer will I be able to come and talk to you while Barnsie is playing. No longer will I be able to hang with you after the show because it's my birthday. Sorry if I sound selfish...I am. :)

I am NOT okay with you being on the radio. 




picture by me May 2008
{click here and here and here and here and here to see why I love him so much}

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected