Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spring...er...SUMMER CLEANING

Now that things have "slowed down" a bit I am finally getting a chance to unpack from my last 800 moves. Moving every year of college in addition to the 3 times in the past 7 months- stuff just kinda got stuck places/ ACCUMULATED! I still have another full day of organizing and cleaning (throwing out crap) tomorrow. But look what I got done today!


LOOK MOM! LOOK MOM! I FINALLY CLEANED OUT MY CLOSET!


I cant remember the last time I did a huge clean like this but I'm assuming over 5 years since I found some stuff from high school. oops!
4 BAGS!


aaaaaaaaaaaand.......it didnt even make a dent...........

:::but atleast I can close my doors now....atleast more than before :):::

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected