Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cowboys

While its hard to support and rally for such a disappointing season, I still remain loyal to my Cowboys. Their, what could have been, cinderella season has proven to fall short (how long is short?) of such a fairytale ending. My frustration grows each week but my feet deeper still. Im not going anywhere...Cowboys fan for life.

Jones may have gotten one thing right, firing of Wade Phillips mid season, but I still cant help but greive a little. Sure Phillips is ridiculously wealthy, sure he should retire anyway. Sure who cares about a footbal coach...that sucks... But someone out there tonight wont be sleeping. Will lay eyes wide shut recounting mistakes and questioning "what next".

If only Phillips could have pulled tricks like this

1 comment:

bilbob said...

Ugh I feel ya sister

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected