Friday, October 17, 2008

Proverbs 29:25

For the next two weeks Laura and I will be gallivanting the world popping from one place to the other searching for fun and independence. As excited as I am I can't help but feel a little nervous treading in unknown waters. We are traveling outside English speaking countries and naturally I'm nervous about the language barrier and how to handle scary situations. I found comfort in this verse.

"The fear of man will prove to be a snare: but those who trust in the Lord shall be safe. "

Why should I fear the man who can do no eternal harm?

So for the next two weeks please pray for safe and smooth travel and all that encompasses. period. And get ready for some exciting blog posts with pictures. Because we are going to have the TIME OF OUR LIVES!!

Our itinerary
Sat- Sun EGYPT
Mon- Wed AMSTERDAM
Wed-Sat PRAGUE

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected