Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kayne and Blackie

I've posted before about the adorable, sweet, precious little Zambian child that I sponsor named Kayne.

I sent a beanie baby,a picture and a letter to him last spring with a friend Katy who was going to visit him and the others at Camp Life. 

I just received pictures of him in the mail today and LOOK




He's holding Blackie the beanie baby!

Some factoids about Zambia

{photo credit: legacy missions}

If you are interested in helping out check out this site 

and just because I haven't blogged about my spiritual Serengeti in a while..

Psalm 63
O God, you are my God,
    earnestly I seek you;
       my soul thirsts for you,
       my body longs for you,
       in a dry and weary land
       where there is no water.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected