Tuesday, September 22, 2009

btw...

I'm wearing my slippers and smiling from ear to ear. This is what the first day of autumn does to me... When I wake up in autumn mornings I sit straight up shoot my arms up above my head in full jazz hands throwing my covers to the floor in the process and squeal for joy! If background music could play like a movie trailer "Wonderful World" by James Morrison would toot right along to my good morning routine. I dance to the kitchen, find my favorite mug (i like mugs) and soak in some flavored hot tea. I enjoy all things autumn...especially pretending Texas actually has one. I am known to wear sweaters when its not quite chilly enough for them and layer with stylish jackets even though they don't sell them this far down south. I cant wait to carve pumpkins and bake pumpkin pie despite the fact I physically cant eat it. Something about the texture. Cant do it.
Its football season and every month has an exciting holiday. Thanksgiving stealing the spot for number one....easily. I LOVE spicy candles and Halloween Oreos.
I adore autumn. I live for 65 degree days like today. I live for love and lifes lookin up...now that its autumn. Dont get it twisted, Yes, Im in love.....but with a season, not a guy.

Go jump in a pile of leaves or build a fort in your living room.

2 comments:

Sterlyn said...

I am in love with autumn too!!! Yay for you coming home this weekend! I can't wait to see you!

la beast said...

yayayayayayaya for coming home!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected