Monday, December 1, 2008

Home!

So my 3 months abroad has come to an end. I am officially home. The trip back took forever. Layovers and plane delays consumed my day on the busiest travel day of the holiday weekend, but I made it out alive. Thank the Lord. Really.
After leaving the gate in New Jersey our plane started having mechanical problems and we returned to the gate for maintenance to take a look. Fumes started to fill the cabin and we had to evacuate immediately. Then by the time that excitement settled down we had to get an entire new crew because the one we had became "illegal" because they had worked too many hours that week.  So we made it to Dallas just shy of 24 hours after we began our travels the morning before. 
Now my blog posts are going to go back boring. The most exciting thing that happened to me today was that I drove a car for the first time in 3 months. That felt......the exact same. There was only one point in the mall parking garage when I had to double check what side to drive on. Other than that....I figured it out quite easily. 
umm lets see. what else happened.
I got my hair done. VERY pleased. I got highlights and a cut. Refreshed
I saw my best friend in the whole wide world and she let me workout at her gym that she manages for free.
I slept in
I went to On the Border for MEXICAN food with my dad, my best friend and her dad. Tastes just as great as I remembered it. 

I know I know. Its no camel riding by the pyramids or Scottish man flashing us under his kilt, but I might be able to come up with an interesting story every now and then. I don't know....we will see. 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected