Monday, November 2, 2009

:::Happy November:::

My favorite month is finally here!



Halloween (my least favorite holiday) is over.....except...wait a minute... New Years wins for least favorite holiday.  Here's why. New Years Eve is always a let down. Everyone talks like it will be so much fun and then nothing happens. I also get really anxious during the countdown and it makes me feel like I need to do something great. something grand. something important to make 2009 stand out.
Im too sentimental- I cant handle the countdown.

My issue with halloween is....im not a ho. Im not a ho. Thats right, I like to keep my clothes on and not prance around mindlessly trying to win over male attention with my outfit or lack thereof. Sue me. You will never see me in a kitty cat or bunny outfit. Or a sexy cop or cat women outfit. The closest I came was when I was "Pokahotass" junior year and only because I thought I was hilarious. And I STILL made sure I was covered.

Halloween is over. YIPPEE. and November is here YIPPEE.
So Happy November.
Football games, crisp weather and Thanksgiving is near.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected