Friday, June 4, 2010

A comeback post

Well (pause)..................(sigh).............(awkward silence)...........(maybe some crickets)

Hello friends,

First I must say, I have missed this little blog of mine. My creative outlet. And Im sorry I have neglected you, little journal.

I have been staring at this cursor blinking at me for at least five minutes. It feels like an old friend but also my enemy torturing me of my inability to write with every monotonous flash. Traitor- Cursor you, I didn't think you could ever make me feel this way.

I dont really know which direction to take my comeback post but I feel like Britney Spears after her umbrella incident. I've shaved my head of life's parasites. I feel bald and exposed like Im a lost duck waddling around looking for the pond.  (What a weird analogy Taylor) The truth is I have attempted to blog at least 10 times since my last post. And the same thing happens. I watch the cursor pulse in place reminding me of my writer's block.

The reason I haven't been writing is simply because I don't know what to write. Ive been so busy I have just been going through the motions. There has been no smelling of roses this month. I dont even know if my life was in color. It certainly wasn't a musical, thats for sure.  Which is pretty darn upsetting. I couldn't even fake a cartoon filled life if I wanted too. Not even on Saturday mornings or in the Sunday paper.

The good news is God is working wonders. His intentions are clear as day. I might not like all of his shenanigans (can I call Gods work shenanigans?) but they are present and strong and purposeful.

But until my next post (it is a special edition so get ready) meet the blessings God has placed in my life.
They are beautiful, beautiful girls.

Guess what else.... Its summer. And you know what that means.

Im galavanting the world and causing trouble everywhere I go!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected