Tuesday, August 11, 2009

gimme dat chicken bowl



I discovered a new tasty goodness with Pops a few months ago. But whilst attending the wedding this weekend in NYC with my "+ 1" we had a sudden craving and by golly- we caved.

we caved for our craving.

KFC chicken bowl is the sweet combination that warms my heart.


ive been blogging a lot about food. i should maybe cut back on that.

Good news/bad news depending on how you look at it.

Brian and I have a pact to no longer eat cheeseburgers.......until we cant stand it any longer.
He tried to give Mexican food up forever and I said.... HECK no! we settled on once every 2 weeks. HA! ill let you know how that goes.


2 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Ok! I'm in this time! No cheeseburgers and mexican once every 2 weeks! You're going down homie.

I think it's kind of ironic that the verification word I need to type in order to post a comment is "Cheat."

Anonymous said...

seriously "+1"....Is that all I am to you???? haha! had the greatest time getting a $15 KFC bowl with you!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected