Monday, August 31, 2009

PAPER PLANES CONTEST

Just because I love them so and because my GIANT bold print on the last post wasn't big enough...they get their own post.

Paper Planes. Rockin tunes. New stuff.
And if thats not enough for you to swiftly move your index finger on over to itunes to buy their new EP "Talking to Space" for only $2.37 then ...
think British accents.
CONTEST
First one to buy the album and comment on their favorite song wins the contest.
I will order you a pizza and have it delivered. (I would do cheeseburgers but that might be a little difficult to deliver) I will also get you an autographed copy of the CD. And I will also get them to sexily say your name via video post in a British accent (they havent agreed to this yet but they will. right damien?) Boy followers of the Serengeti- dont be strayed. Your name in a British accent can be just as sexy.

GO GO GO! Clearly this cant be passed up!

**PS this is NOT related to M.I.A paper plane song. These are my boyzzz I met while abroad***

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Anyone Who Seems To Care is my favorite!!!

jennifer said...

LOIS LANE IS MY FAVORITE!!!!

OMG, they are so awesome, and sound like no one else. Tay, great discovery! :)

Kelly said...

I MAJORLY enjoyed Damien's ode to Jurassic Park in one of the videos on facebook....i guess the cd was ok too ;)


just kidding. its great!

Damo said...

you're famous :)

www.theanimalfarm.co.uk

Give Me Park Avenue said...

This has to be the next big band! What a crazy hidden secret?! Thanks for the recommendation Tay!

Unknown said...

L.O.V.E lois lane. fantastic!

Melissa said...

who won the contest? Their music is really good...they need more songs :)

Danielle Abrams said...

wow they are amazing!!!! !!!!

iamthefifthbeatle said...

chris, the singer and guitarist, is my guitar teacher! the EP is great, but i think the record company is being a bit mean by only putting 3 or 4 tracks on. then again, quality, not quantity!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected