Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mary Poppins Birds

So I have RSP. I think we all have a little bit of RSP in us...but I have it bad. For those of you who are unfamiliar with RSP. Wonder no more. I have a bad case of "repetitive song playing". 
When I like a song I am known to play it over. and over. and over. until I find a new song that I fancy. 

Sometimes it can be whole albums. And in this case it is. I know I have blogged about Nathan Angelo before, but I am just stuck on him right now. I love this singer/songwriter. I think its because he plays the keys. mmmmm. you know how i love my keyboardists? keyboarders? keyboardi?

Those of you with RSP will understand and appreciate my song of choice and why I have chosen to play it  over. and over. and over.

"Mary Poppins Birds"
I tried to find a good video on youtube but found it unsuccessful so you will have to download him on itunes to get the best version. But I'll put up a mediocre but still outstanding version of the song here. Just imagine how good it is on itunes. 

lksdjfjsdfjsljf
(thats code for la beast excitement)

1 comment:

jenpham said...

i TOTALLY have rsp too!!! Sasha called it the "jj pham syndrome"


siiigh

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected