Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home for the Holidays





















{picture taken on our visit to brother in October}
I never thought last week would end! My goodness. The break is here and I am ready to soak up all 2 weeks of it.  But I must say the best part of the break is having all four of us in the same house. Brother hasn't been home since summer and we haven't all been in the same house at the same time since probably this time last year.
The not best part is my parents turning my room into a workout room. I get the couch. I honestly don't mind because it is the comfiest couch ever made. Anyone who has sat on it can attest to it.

I love the 5 days leading up to Christmas. It is filled with so much activity. Parties, coffee dates (or lets be honest....hot chocolate in my case) with old friends. Christmas shopping. I just LOVE it.

Enjoy this time with your family and friends

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected