Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Girl Bed

My house is getting closer and closer to looking like anthropologie. Every room is painted, curtains are finally making their way up and cabinet knobs have been exchanged for new decorative ones. Every room looks put together. Even the hallway....all rooms except for my bedroom.

Things have just been thrown in there that don't match the rest of the house, I still have the same bedding since my college days and all the pictures are from 2006, the last time I printed any pictures. I'm bothered by my bedroom. So bothered that I have secretly been sleeping in my roommates bed this summer while shes been gone. Dont worry, she's cool with it. 

I just don't look forward to going into my messy, thrown together bedroom. Therefore...its time for a big girl bed.


Its going to look a little something like this


with a little bit of this


Im going to get my hands dirty and throw some paint on the wall also.

I'll let you know how that works out.
Except right now I'm terrified to leave my bed because I just saw this crawl across my floor
UGH!!!!! I hate not living with la roommate. She was the killer of roaches. I just cant do them.
I'll probably end up putting a cup on it, leave it for a good week to make sure its really dead and then make some one else pick it up and throw it away.

But I have to capture it tonight otherwise I wont sleep. 

Wish me luck.
Screaming will be involved


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gah, that is an adorable setup! I love anthropologie.

Annnnd hate little visitors. I just had a mouse, but luckily I was set to move about three days later, so I escaped the uncapturable rodent.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected