Thursday, August 19, 2010

titleless post

I am just sitting here on my couch thinking about things and I've come to the conclusion that I just freaking adore my friends. Every single one of them shapes and molds me into a better person and I am so thankful to have such loving wonderful people in my life. 

I am ridiculously excited about this weekend. I get to see two different sets of friends IN ONE WEEKEND. Lucky Lucky Me.

Tomorrow night the Tiny Dancers and I will be out celebrating one special girls b-day.
Ster-fry, my partner in crime since middle school and travel buddy to my most recent trip to England

And Saturday I will reunite with my college loves to celebrate this sexy kid

for Krick's BACHELORETTE PARTY!!

I cant wait. 
I cant wait.
I cant wait.
I cant wait.

And it wont be a visit back to Dallas without seeing my very best friend, bestie
 All of this in 48 hours. Dallas, Texas....watch out. 

ahhh
bed.
now.

4 comments:

Dree said...

That's so nice! I hope that you have an amazing time. I was lucky enough to spend a weekend with my besties recently (we're in different countries, unfortunately) and it was honestly one of the best times of my life. So have fun and enjoy it! <3

Alex said...

Soooo excited for tomorrow night!! Our Natalie is about to be a Mrs!!

Sterlyn said...

Yay! I can't wait for tonight! Soo happy you are going to be home to celebrate my bday!

Celeste said...

sounds like you have some really exciting things coming up- i hope you have tons of fun!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected