Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Its that time of year

Its that time. The time of year when everyone starts freaking out. Stressing. out. Creating unnecessary  discomfort. Ligering around aimlessly. Conversations cant be had. Smiles cant be made. Everyone is too focused.  For all you fellow teacher friends, you know what I'm talking about.
 
Its called...
The week before the first day of school. 

I have a few things I'd like to say....

Quit stressing out. 
Because you are making things complicated and Im bothered (how British of me to say bothered)

Breathe. Relax. Chill.

Everything is going to be okay.

Lets just lay on some grass and pretend like there isn't a care in the world.



Or eat some tortilla chips shaped like Texas

thats sure to make anyone's day a 10.

1 comment:

Erny said...

Hahaha.

It's going to be okay, Taylor. Trust me. I'm a psychic. ;)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected