Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Michelle is married + Crash is attractive

LOOK MICHELLE AND RUSSELL GOT MARRIED!




and LOOK at my attractive date!





We danced the night away. and when I say dance I mean march. The Grand March. a 100 hour long march. not really but it felt like it.  Everybody in attendance marched around this precious barn establishment in extremely small town Texas. We made tunnels with our partners arms for people to walk through and then they made tunnels for us. We joined other partners and swerved in between lines. I love being southern. For the rare occasions that I can appreciate random marches


and of course the wedding was beautiful. I love Russell and couldn't have imagined a better man for Michelle. 
and now they are in New Zealand enjoying themselves... and sightseeing. 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected