Friday, January 15, 2010

Alexia came to visit!


ALEXIA CAME TO VISIT!


My roommate last year of college is so wise. I really enjoy her company. We cooked dinner (what is with me?) and chatted and got a little crazy dancin around the room.


Without fail, Alex and I will speak in terrible British accents the length of EVERY conversation we have. We have fun. I love her.


Check out her wise yet witty outlook on life at her blog 


Dont mind my post yoga attractiveness


Aren't my lime green walls fun?!?!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i LOVE your chair!!! so cute!!

la beast said...

thank you! i found it on the side of the road, painted it and made cushions. the most fun project I ever did!

Alex said...

I loved our couch dancing! Can't wait to visit again!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected