Monday, January 18, 2010

Austin




This weekend I fell in love with my city. 
Like really fell in love with it. I don't take advantage of it enough. There is so much to do, so many funky places to eat at and so many incredible views like this one!
This is a little spot I found along my usual running path. I love coming here at night and seeing the lights of the city reflect off the lake. 
This weekend I went to Red Brick Pizza, a cozy little pizza bar, where I got pineapples on my pizza.
I went to Halcyon coffee house where they serve you SMORES at the table and then went out to west 6th street for a night on the town.



I planned my route 5 different times this weekend to drive up South Congress because Im obsessed with the view of The Capitol. 


On my day off, I am going running at town lake (and right past this little spot) then I am taking Diana with me to south congress to have a little fun. 

{Photos by alex}

5 comments:

Alex said...

Can we please talk about that awesome picture of us and how you look so carefree and joyful, while I look insane and stressed.

Mandie said...

Aw, this makes me want to go out and explore my town through new eyes... Lol.

sarah said...

i love your blog!!

one of my best friends here in japan is from austin and she really made me consider visiting one day... its a bit of an under rated city, poor thing

Brittney said...

This is cute. I'm newish to TX and have been meaning to phototour my city and get to like it more!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics! Gah - jealous! Looks like so much fun! :) x

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected